Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Portland Flower Show

What a wonderful experience! The exposure was tremendous for the shop and we are hearing lots of positive reviews. Thank you to all of you that came and stopped to say hi. It was great seeing everyone!
A special thank you to Jeff Marstaller of Cozy Acres for introducing me to the show and for providing our display with the most beautiful assortment of annuals. Another very special thank you goes to Nellie and her husband Mike for making it all possible. They helped with the planning and the hard labor of hauling everything down and setting it up. Thank you to my son Ian for helping at the show, he did a wonderful job with customers and running around for last minute needs. And with the breakdown!

I couldn't have done any of this without all of you!

Now it's time to gear up for spring and the opening of the shop! It's coming early this year!

Enjoy the pictures! And if you happened to take any please email them to me! My camera is currently missing.











Father Thyme and Mother Earth


The Birch Bed with a Primrose Quilt









































1 comment:

  1. Great photos! It was very nice meeting you this week when I came to visit with Hollis. I had lots of fun. I will be back next time I'm in the area. Love your website. Sadly the hummingbird pictures I took while there didn't come out very good! ~karen

    ReplyDelete