Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Seeds Seeds and More Seeds

I have spent the last 4 days planting seeds. Some of them are already germinating. My favorite Zinnia's are up about an inch. The cutting garden should be beautiful this year!

Some wonderful people have stopped by the shop over the past few weeks. We have had alot of fun learning from each other. Some great tips from some great gardeners! One of the visitors, Nellie, invited me to her place and I was so amazed. Her gardens are beautiful with rustic fences, fairies, buddahs and so much more. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and she was so willing to walk through the gardens telling me what everything is. She only lives a mile or two from me and I never would have met her if she hadn't come by. Thanks Nellie!

The stoneheads are becoming popular! More and more people are stopping by to purchase them. I need to get back out and make more.

Every day I feel more and more blessed to be doing something my heart is into. Thank you to everyone who has stopped by to share my passion. It's been a pleasure meeting everyone and I do hope to see you all again! I will be scheduling the plant swap soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment